Drop Off and Pick Up
Flash Friction offers drop-off and pick-up service at gyms in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Westchester and New Jersey.
Gyms and Collection Schedule
We collect shoes for repair either once or twice per month. Each gym has a different schedule. You can drop off your shoes anytime before the gym closes on the scheduled collection day.
• Central Rock Gym - ManhattanThird Monday of each month
• The Cliffs - Long Island City (Queens)First and third Monday of each month
• Method Climbing (Newark, NJ)First Monday of each month
• MetroRock Williamsburg (Brooklyn)First Monday of each month
• MetroRock Bushwick (Brooklyn)Third Monday of each month
• The Rock Club - (New Rochelle, Westchester)First Monday of each month
• Steep Rock Bouldering - East (Manhattan)First and third Mondays of Month
• Steep Rock Bouldering - West (Manhattan)First and third Mondays of each month
• VITAL BrooklynFirst and third Mondays of each month
Picking Up Your Repaired Shoes
We distribute repaired shoes for pick-up on the same schedule above, but we will email you when your shoes are ready for pick-up. Repair times are based on how many shoes we have in the queue. If we inform you that your shoes are complete but we are not visiting your gym soon enough, you can change your pick-up gym location or pay for direct mailing.
You can always feel free to email us for an update or to change your pick-up location or method.